Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am putting together a release calendar for Horror Writers, which will be featured on Sanitarium Magazine's Compendium site.

So please feel free to add your work to this post and I will let you know when it has gone live on the site. Interviews, reviews and previews will also grow from this list.

Regard,

Barry

·
Registered
339 Posts
I just published (about 10 days ago) "Special Levels of Earthly Hell,"  a story of demonic possession inspired by actual events. I'm working with the cover artist today to tweak the cover. I have to say that writing a horror story is both mentally and physically exhausting.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Desperately trying to finish a new novel, "Shadow Raiders", by the end of the month, print will be next month. It's best described as Stargate meets Supernatural; the military travels to alternate realities/planes of existence to battle the monsters on their own turf.

Starting a new line of short stories next month also; "Satan's Servers" is first up, a 1999-set short story about an AI and a supersoldier that take down a ring of Corporate types that use the internet to kill (terminating life support in hospitals, messing with traffic lights, etc). I was inspired by all the Chinese hackery of late and how my books keep ending up pirated on Torrent sites.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not sure if it's what you are looking for. Just released a short story collection to test out the Kindle waters (no sharks in the water so far). It's in my sig. Working hard on trying to finish up a short novel -- so I'm bookmarking this thread for future posting.

p.s. Great looking site by the way.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have a three part horror/mystery crossover launching August, September and October. Gritty detective fiction meets supernatural horror. My first 'new' series in quite a while, so we'll see how it goes.

October 30, the sixth season of Dead Days.

November 12th, the fourth instalment in my Infection Z books.

·
Registered
535 Posts
This: http://www.crystallakepub.com/horror-201---the-silver-scream.php

It's a tome of interviews and essays on making and writing horror movies by the likes of:
Wes Craven, John Carpenter, George A. Romero, Mick Garris, Tom Holland, Ramsey Campbell, Patrick Lussier, Ray Bradbury,
Edward Lee, Ed Naha, John A. Russo, and oh so many more. Due this Halloween. ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
My revised Four Dead Ones just came out last night on Amazon.:) New cover, editing, formatting, & blurb.

When three isn't enough…
A rising rock star who lived fast, died young and didn't let that stop him. A brand new street drug with an interesting side effect. A mother so haunted by the loss of her daughter that she misses the monsters springing up around her. A loving couple trapped in isolation as the world rots. Each a dark tale that will run its festering claws up and down your spine.

Four Dead Ones is a 10,000-word collection of zombie-inspired short fiction, some disturbing, some darkly amusing, all perfect for those who love that undead spirit.

Available at Amazon. Check it out in my sig. :)

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
I have a short story collection that should be done in a couple of days (need some minor work done, and a blurb -- and maybe a tag line):  Daily Life. It's not zombie fiction like my other collection, but more general horror about daily lives of the characters that aren't exactly normal.

The next horror thing won't be out until early next year, I think. I've got book two of an urban fantasy series to do, and the SF novel I've been trying to get done for far too long. I might get some shorts done, but will probably save them for another collection, unless they end up longer than they look to be right now.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts