Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the $25 certificate from Amazon (redeemed from getting points on their credit card). I applied it and it was accepted. How can I see how much has been used. I am still getting Kindle charges on my charge card. Does that mean I already used up the $25? How do I know what's going on with a redeemed certificate?

Steve

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Go to the Amazon website and click on Your Account. Then in the Payment section you will see Gift Cards. When you click on the View Gift Certificate/Card Balance, you will get a login screen. Once you login you will see your balance.

·
Super Moderator
67,500 Posts
A couple of things to know about the GC's. . . .one is that if you have subscriptions they always bill those to your credit card, existing gift card balance notwithstanding.  Second, look closely at the confirmation e-mails they send; at first it looks like they billed your CC, but if you scroll down you'll see that the really did apply the GC.

Ann

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.