Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my new paperwhite, I can't seem to find out how to get to my wish list at all.

I can't find it on any menu or in the store.

The only way I've been able to get there is to "add book to my wish list" from the store. But that can't be the only way.

Anyone?

·
5,900 Posts
On the PW - and I think it's the same on all Kindles - choose the 'shop in Kindle store' option and once you're on the storefront page go to menu - top right hand corner, the three horizontal lines - and it's the bottom item on the menu.

·
Super Moderator
67,287 Posts
Linjeakel said:
On the PW - and I think it's the same on all Kindles - choose the 'shop in Kindle store' option and once you're on the storefront page go to menu - top right hand corner, the three horizontal lines - and it's the bottom item on the menu.
You may have to scroll the menu up a bit to see it.

·
5,900 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
Hmmm... not on mine, the menu list is only about two thirds the length of the screen. Maybe US registered devices have more options?

·
Super Moderator
67,287 Posts
We have:

Storefront
Books
Newspapers
Magazines
Kindle Singles
Kindle Serials
NY Times Best Sellers
Blogs
Recommended for You

<then you have to scroll>

View Wish List

If it was me, I'd put the Wish List at the top. . . . . . .

·
5,900 Posts
Ahh, we don't have Kindle Serials (what are those?), NYT Best Sellers or Blogs. Instead we have 'New & Coming Soon'.

Ann in Arlington said:
If it was me, I'd put the Wish List at the top. . . . . . .
Me too!

·
Super Moderator
67,287 Posts
Serials are like the old serials in weekly magazines. . . .only not in magazines.  Theoretically you subscribe for one price and get a new chapter each week.  Each new chapter simply updates your existing book file.  Eventually you have the whole book.  Presumably Amazon has some mechanism for making sure the author does actually finish the book. . . . . . ::)

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
This is something we discovered at one of our meet-ups here. I was whining that I couldn't see my wish list (I use it for my Prime shopping), and Ann noticed that the option was briefly visible when the menu was opened. So we explored...

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
On other menu items that scroll, Amazon has little arrows on the bottom.  I think I'm going to recommend to them that they put those on the menu that the Wish List is on...

Welcome to KindleBoards, Copperhead!

Betsy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts