Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just redid my sig with the new guidelines, but my type is too large and it's hitting the black line above the signature.  Can anyone tell me how to making it smaller?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Like this.

Code:
[SIZE=11px]Like this.[/SIZE]
You can type the code or use the font size tool on the toolbar (the A with the up & down arrow).

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Julie Christensen said:
I just redid my sig with the new guidelines, but my type is too large and it's hitting the black line above the signature. Can anyone tell me how to making it smaller?
Julie-

your signature looks good to me on my iPad, there's space between the line and the text.

Betsy

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
It doesn't bump against the black divider line for me, but it does cover the full length of my laptop screen which I thought was far too wide for the newish rules.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Betsy and Ryne, Thanks for the feedback.  It bumps up in my laptop - kind of ugly, but also I thought it was all just too big.  Monique, thanks for the code.  On my laptop it still bumps into the black line, but at least the font is smaller now. 

Have a goodnight, everyone.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Betsy,
I shrunk it to 7 pt and it doesn't bump up anymore, but is still very legible.  In my mind, the smaller the better as long as people can read it. 

In terms of browsers, I'm embarrased to say I'm not sure.  Does Windows Internet Explorer sound right?

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
It probably is Explorer.  Looked fine on mine on Explorer, but there are different versions of that, too.  As long as you're happy with how it look!

Have a good evening!

Betsy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts