Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's odd, but I just noticed that my kindle's time is two hours faster than it should be; how can I change that?

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
That is odd. . . .when's the last time you had WN on? . . . .I think that's the only way it will sync its internal time to the world. . . . .

And did you notice you hit 100 posts? :D

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ann in Arlington said:
That is odd. . . .when's the last time you had WN on? . . . .I think that's the only way it will sync its internal time to the world. . . . .

And did you notice you hit 100 posts? :D
Really! Awesome! Confetti*

Leme go turn on whispernet. I haven't turned it on in a few days because i'm trying not to buy any more books. I can restrain myself on the computer, but not on the kindle, for some strange reason...

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
I'd suggest you click 'sync and download' so it will be sure to connect. . . . .

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am such a dork  ::) - I never noticed my K2 had a clock until y'all started "talking" about it. I had to rush off and figure out how to check the time on it - LOL

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
ltlredfairy, you will find there are a lot of 'dorks' on here who have those duh moments.  I've had so many of them I've lost count.   ;D
deb

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah, ok, dunno why it was messed up in the first place, but I synced it up and the time is fine now, thanks everyone!

·
Registered
194 Posts
on one occasion my kindle 2 clock went wacky and displayed a time about 40 min behind the correct time for what ever reason.  i was causally reading my kindle when i noticed someone frantically waving at me and yelling, "your missing the meeting!".  that's when i realized my kindle clock was way off.  when i entered the meeting room people turned and gave me that "what a dork" look.  it must have been some electronic hiccup error that caused the clock to go off so now days i make regular whispernet connections just to sync the clock and confirm the time with another clock.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
^^ funny post.  I get that look a lot. 
deb

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Since I can't use WN in Mexico, I have to go with the incorrect time part of the year, and then try to remember whether to add or subtract an hour! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts