Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazon Ads is driving me crazy. It shows me a number of orders and KENP that is much lower than what I see on my KDP dashboard. I know this is a common issue, but I wonder how you deal with it. How do I decide which keywords or campaigns to shut down or boost, if I have partial data on orders/KENPs?

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
botolo said:
Amazon Ads is driving me crazy. It shows me a number of orders and KENP that is much lower than what I see on my KDP dashboard. I know this is a common issue, but I wonder how you deal with it. How do I decide which keywords or campaigns to shut down or boost, if I have partial data on orders/KENPs?
This is not an issue. Your kdp dash should always be much more than your AMS dash. AMS generates sales that make your book more visible and then you gain sales organically via people browsing the lists, searching and from Amazon merchandising your book and your own efforts, email, social media, etc. Typically the KDP dash is anywhere from 2-4 times what my AMS sales are.

For analyzing purposes with keywords, I only look at what is on the AMS dash. I look at 7 and 30 days to give time for reporting. I never look at same day data and rarely at yesterday as it takes a few more days for data to be complete

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Justawriter said:
For analyzing purposes with keywords, I only look at what is on the AMS dash. I look at 7 and 30 days to give time for reporting. I never look at same day data and rarely at yesterday as it takes a few more days for data to be complete.
Thank you! Very helpful!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts