Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I live in the US, and while KDP kindly gives links of my books to all the non US stores, I can't figure out how to find them on Nook, Kobo and GPlay. I know how to get them for iTunes but am at a loss for those three.

The last time I applied for Bookbub I swear I didn't need to do this. I'm at a loss, and don't want to leave the fields blank. Thank you if you can help!

I actually only need UK and Canada store links for Nook, Kobo and Google Play.

ETA: Omg, I'm such a blind doofus. I just spent the last ten or fifteen minutes trying to figure this out and there's a link on BB's submission page telling you how to find the links! Duh. Double duh.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes! Sadly, for kobo.ca, it shunts me back to the .com. and kobo.co.uk isn't even the bookstore!
Barnes & Noble and google didn't work either. It could be my computer tells them I live in the US, I don't know. I may have to leave them blank, even though I sell on those sites, I have no way of getting a link  :-[

·
Registered
541 Posts
Lionel's Mom said:
Yes! Sadly, for kobo.ca, it shunts me back to the .com. and kobo.co.uk isn't even the bookstore!
Barnes & Noble and google didn't work either. It could be my computer tells them I live in the US, I don't know. I may have to leave them blank, even though I sell on those sites, I have no way of getting a link :-[
Well I'm in Canada and Kobo.ca takes me to Kobo.com as well. I don't think that there IS a country specific one. Not all sites choose to have a country specific tag *shrug*.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts