Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I live in the US, and while KDP kindly gives links of my books to all the non US stores, I can't figure out how to find them on Nook, Kobo and GPlay. I know how to get them for iTunes but am at a loss for those three.

The last time I applied for Bookbub I swear I didn't need to do this. I'm at a loss, and don't want to leave the fields blank. Thank you if you can help!

I actually only need UK and Canada store links for Nook, Kobo and Google Play.

ETA: Omg, I'm such a blind doofus. I just spent the last ten or fifteen minutes trying to figure this out and there's a link on BB's submission page telling you how to find the links! Duh. Double duh.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes! Sadly, for kobo.ca, it shunts me back to the .com. and kobo.co.uk isn't even the bookstore!
Barnes & Noble and google didn't work either. It could be my computer tells them I live in the US, I don't know. I may have to leave them blank, even though I sell on those sites, I have no way of getting a link  :-[

·
Registered
541 Posts
Lionel's Mom said:
Yes! Sadly, for kobo.ca, it shunts me back to the .com. and kobo.co.uk isn't even the bookstore!
Barnes & Noble and google didn't work either. It could be my computer tells them I live in the US, I don't know. I may have to leave them blank, even though I sell on those sites, I have no way of getting a link :-[
Well I'm in Canada and Kobo.ca takes me to Kobo.com as well. I don't think that there IS a country specific one. Not all sites choose to have a country specific tag *shrug*.

·
Registered
13,429 Posts
Amazon is the only place where this matters (as well as Nook UK--just google that and it comes up with the site), because in Kobo, Apple and Google Play, you will be automatically taken to the country where you are, regardless of the link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.