Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I'm still finding my way around Amazon DKP and would just like to know whereabouts I go to find my short story's ranking? I have a bknight promo coming up and would just like to see where my work stands atm, also can anyone tell me how to gift a title, my new short story is out this week and because it deals with loneliness and depression I'm donating 20c from every sale to a mental health org here in Australia Beyond Blue. I'd like to gift some copies to family and friends and other fellow depression sufferers.
*Does Amazon have a limit on how many copies you can gift?
* If you have to pay for your titles to gift after a set amount of giveaways does Amazon give the author a purchase discount?
Any help to this and other matters that may help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks KBoarders :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Michael,
For rank, go to the short story's Amazon page and scroll down.  At the bottom of the section entitled "Product Details" is where you will find your rank.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RA Marshall said:
Hi Michael,
For rank, go to the short story's Amazon page and scroll down. At the bottom of the section entitled "Product Details" is where you will find your rank.
Thanks R A
All the times I've visited my book page and I never realised my ranking was just below! lol

·
Registered
677 Posts
You can also see it via your author central page - but that won't show if you're in any subcategories, just your overall rank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts