Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so embarrassed to admit my ignorance. My husband actually signed me up for these kindleboards, but I'd love to get on the ones in UK, too, since one of my books has made the Top 10 list in the UK. Even though it's a much smaller country, my sales are better there. At least on my 99-cent books.

·
Super Moderator
67,449 Posts
Please not that the "kuforum" in the UK is not connected in any way with KindleBoards. . . .the UK forum is completely independent of this one.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
mashadutoit said:
And I love those Kindleboars, but I'm not sure they are British. Maybe Scottish, though...
Well, the Scottish are actually British, Masha, but they might not be for much longer with a referendum on independence on the horizon.

Btw, I really love your book cover. That illustration is terrific. Come to think of it, it looks remarkably similar to a Kindleboar!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
d*mn I got it wrong again!  :-[ I should have said, English instead of British - does that make sense? But maybe it's different for boars?  

Thanks for the compliment - that's my very first e-book and I just published it today so it's all very exciting and new for me!  ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts