Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just discovered something super fantastic.

When I began releasing audiobooks I was getting nothing but great reviews. For whatever reason, they have dropped a tremendous amount in the last few months. Those ratings are clearly killing my sales and I'm not happy.

Today I called ACX trying to figure out if non-verified purchases can write reviews on Audible. They can't. I then asked if there was anything I can do to address my reviews. They told me that for every book released on Audible, you get 5 free review codes so that you can give them away as prizes or for reviews.

Currently I give away free review copies of all of ebooks to my mailing list. They have always responded with glowing reviews. I guess my mailing list is about to start getting review copies of my audiobooks. Excellent!

I just thought that others might find this info helpful.

·
Registered
I'm working on my will to live.
655 Posts
BrianKittrell said:
Wow, that is interesting. They certainly don't tell you about review codes anywhere else.
That's great news. How do I access them, I wonder? I'd love some audiobook reviews under my belt.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jasonzc said:
That's great news. How do I access them, I wonder? I'd love some audiobook reviews under my belt.
You can request them through [email protected] You simply list the books you want them for and request the codes.

This is, of course, for books that were released through ACX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts