Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
74,463 Posts
Seems to me it was a few weeks -- quicker for skins, longer for Oberon covers.

Personally, I don't think I'd get a skin for the DX (I'm still on the fence but leaning toward the 'buy it' side) since there's not as much surface area on the front.  Actually, most of my gadgets are not skinned; I got one for my K1 because I thought it made it look better.  Don't think I'd have bothered to skin a K2, either, but that's just me.  As for covers, I think I'd go for a slip case/bag rather than a cover.  An Oberon cover is likely to cost $100 or more -- which would be a little too rich for me.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I'm waiting to actually see how the device fits in my hand, but for sure will probably get a skin to mitigate fingerdirt (ewwww).  I don't think that the size of this device will lend itself to a book-like cover; perhaps that stand or just a sleeve cover.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Usually when something new is about to come out a manufacturer should have things ready in 30-60 days

·
Registered
715 Posts
Rasputina said:
The M-Edge for DX is out

And the platform jacket also

Thanks so much! I would not have even noticed that they were out until you have mentioned it. I just have to wait for Decalgirl for a skin before I can get a cover.

Does anybody have a clue on the Borsa Bella?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.