Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so we all know we're obsessed with our Kindles [whether it's the k1 or K2] so how long have you been logged in to Kindleboards? Also to gain some perspective how long have you been a member?

I've been a member about 3 weeks and I've logged been logged in a total of 2 days 3 hours and 27 minutes.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Member for 3 months with 11 days 6 hours and 14 tagged on top of my screen. I multitask and kindleboard. joined November 1st, but I lurked for a week before actually registering.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Lurked for quite a while before finally registering in November during Leslie's membership drive! ;)  So glad I did.  I don't post very often, probably the most being during the K2 Whirlwind over the last week, but have enjoyed reading since day 1 of finding the site. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've been visiting for the past week, member since 02/27/09, and have been logged in for 5 hours.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
7 days 5 hours and 14 minutes - and counting - since November 7 2008

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
12/23/08
9ds/20hrs/47mins

·
Registered
190 Posts
I joined in November too.  Lurked for two weeks. Since joining, I've been so addicted to KB and check it twice a day.

·
Registered
224 Posts
ConnieK said:
Linda - Your avatars make me swoon! (Heath, Hugh, Kevin) That is a great pic of Kevin, by the way.
Linda - My apologies!. After seeing another post today with both you and Leslie participating, I realized that I thought you two were the same person. Now I see you are not, you both just have excellent taste in hunky movie star men! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts