Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I uploaded a book directly to iTunes it was 8 weeks before it went live. Anybody upload recently?

·
Registered
641 Posts
I uploaded before they closed for the holiday and it took anywhere from 3 days to a week, depending on how close it was to the holiday. (I don't like that I can't even access my sales reports while they are "closed"... so weird.)

I've never had it take 8 weeks. That's a bummer.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NRWick said:
I uploaded before they closed for the holiday and it took anywhere from 3 days to a week, depending on how close it was to the holiday. (I don't like that I can't even access my sales reports while they are "closed"... so weird.)

I've never had it take 8 weeks. That's a bummer.
that's good to hear!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I uploaded a book on December 7th, and it went live on December 11th.
I uploaded a book on December 17th, and it went live on the 21st.

I also uploaded a book in April that didn't go live until mid-May (about 2 weeks) earlier this year, so I think their response times have gotten better.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Courtney Milan said:
I uploaded a book on December 7th, and it went live on December 11th.
I uploaded a book on December 17th, and it went live on the 21st.

I also uploaded a book in April that didn't go live until mid-May (about 2 weeks) earlier this year, so I think their response times have gotten better.
this is what i was hoping to hear. thanks! i'm guessing the holidays might slow things down, but even a week to go live wouldn't be bad in comparison to the early days.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I uploaded on on the 21st(? - right before they closed), and while it is sort of live, I can't find it by searching iTunes, and it isn't grouped with the other books under my name. Also, it's only available in 31 of 50 stores and I can't see any way to make it available in the rest. I'll check it mid next week to see if things have sorted themselves out..

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is first book I've ever uploaded that won't be available in US or Canada (I don't have rights). Will it still show up on the regular iTunes site? are all countries on same site?  dumb question.  *blush*

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Anne Frasier said:
Last time I uploaded a book directly to iTunes it was 8 weeks before it went live. Anybody upload recently?
That seems very long. Last upload few weeks back went live after about ten days.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i should have said that my last upload was 10 months ago. it's good to hear things have changed since then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts