Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

This may have been answered somewhere else but I simply cannot find it anywhere online...

We all know that we are only allowed one KDP publishing/author account but is there a limit on the amount of books that you can release under one account name?

Imagine that over a period of many years under different pen names you find that you had over a hundred or more stories published through one account - is that acceptable?

I can't find the answer anywhere :( If anyone knows, it would be much appreciated!!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
TattooedWriter said:
There is no limit.
Im going to guess that what ever SQL server or database Amazon uses has some ceiling on the number of individual entries. Like a signed long integer. So maybe 2,147,483,647?

Also the monthly report is an Excel file. I'm sure there is some crappy limit to the file size that would eventually break it.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I fear that eventually Amazon is going to make it harder for the average Joe to publish an ebook. 

My instinct tells me their are gonna pull a bait and switch... and eventually only certain authors will be allowed into their kingdom.  I hope I'm wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts