Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It used to be easy to check to see what the new free books on Amazon were. Now, I have gone through over 4,000 books and 336 pages and I am still not through them all. I am not interested in these free books that I can get from several other sites. I'm just trying to see if Amazon is offering any of the temporary free books like they have in the past. For example, Julie Garwood's Murder List was free. It might still be, but who can tell for having to wade through this mess? Sorry, just had to vent. I don't have time to look through all these books and still stalk the Oberon site...lol!

·
Registered
788 Posts
If you search for books on amazon by price, put -domain in the search bar. It will kick out most if not all of those public domain books.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I don't know the exact answer to your question, but my answer would be:  way too frickin' many for the filing system they're using.

Try either jungle-search.com, or search where you normally would on amazon, but in the part where you would type in the author's name or the title, enter -domain.

that should weed out most of the new gutenberg books.  Most of them, anyway.

·
Registered
339 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
I don't know the exact answer to your question, but my answer would be: way too frickin' many for the filing system they're using.
Ha ha...LOL! I totally agree! I also try searching in the genre by price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts