Kindle Forum banner

How should the story end?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The story is about Vampybara, a vampire capybara, and the two children whom he lives with as a pet. Vampybara goes to the barn with them to feed the animals, but he ends up drinking the blood of the cow and the chickens and killing them. Then they go to the house to play, but the children's mother doesn't want Vampybara in the house, so the children are naughty and sneak him in. Vampybara gets thirsty while playing and drinks the children's blood and kills them. The mother comes upstairs and cries and prays, but Vampybara doesn't like prayers so he drinks her blood and kills her too.

At the end of the story, the children's Nonna comes over to visit. In one ending, Vampybara drinks Nonna's blood and kills her. This version has a joke about how her red sauce is delicious. In the other ending, Nonna beats Vampybara to death with her purse, then she cooks and eats him. This version ends with a rhyme (Vampybara is still. Nonna lights the grill.)

·
Registered
437 Posts
I vote for Nonna. If she's anything like my grandmother, all the years of big meals and big family will have left her with the natural defense of an extremely garlicy aura.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm siding with the Vamp. Humans had their turn. It was a good run, but time for a new creature to take over.

I like the rhyme at the end where Nonna wins though.

But, how about: Nonna gets a cramp. Here comes the Vamp.

I'll see myself out.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm siding with the Vamp. Humans had their turn. It was a good run, but time for a new creature to take over.

I like the rhyme at the end where Nonna wins though.

But, how about: Nonna gets a cramp. Here comes the Vamp.

I'll see myself out.
Bwhaha, you make some very fine points here :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts