Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got another BookBub. It's on my Dinosaur Lake II: Dinosaurs Arising (2nd in series and at $.99; 1st is permafree...because they never have given me a BookBub on the first permafree one, don't know why) but only the International (UK, CA, IN, AU)coverage. I have never had an International BookBub before (Just 8 of the worldwide BookBubs). Of course, I took this one. But, any of you out there, know how successful an International one usually is; on the second of a 5 book series at $.99? I'm just curious. [email protected]

Edited to remove all-caps from thread title. Drop me a PM if you have any questions. - Becca

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I don't know about a second in series, but I've had a handful of international-only 99 cent deals on first-in-series books and always broken even within a day or two and then the rest was profit. Most of that was from followthrough sales, though. If it was just the advertised book I think it would've still broken even but taken longer.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Cassiel....my International (UK,CA,IN,AU) Bookbub is August 4...so I will report back here after it is over. Fingers crossed for a good promotion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts