Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got another BookBub. It's on my Dinosaur Lake II: Dinosaurs Arising (2nd in series and at $.99; 1st is permafree...because they never have given me a BookBub on the first permafree one, don't know why) but only the International (UK, CA, IN, AU)coverage. I have never had an International BookBub before (Just 8 of the worldwide BookBubs). Of course, I took this one. But, any of you out there, know how successful an International one usually is; on the second of a 5 book series at $.99? I'm just curious. [email protected]

Edited to remove all-caps from thread title. Drop me a PM if you have any questions. - Becca

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nobody has replied to your post, Kathryn, but I'd like to know as well because I've got one starting tomorrow. I'm wondering if I'm getting too excited and will end up being disappointed. Anyone...?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I don't know about a second in series, but I've had a handful of international-only 99 cent deals on first-in-series books and always broken even within a day or two and then the rest was profit. Most of that was from followthrough sales, though. If it was just the advertised book I think it would've still broken even but taken longer.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Cassiel....my International (UK,CA,IN,AU) Bookbub is August 4...so I will report back here after it is over. Fingers crossed for a good promotion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts