KBoards.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to edit your forum signature:

First, you have to have made at least one post in the forum in order to edit your signature, or any other information in your profile. Then:

1. Click on the Profile button (on the top forum menu)
2. Click on Forum Profile Information (from the menu on the left side)
3. Scroll down to find the "Custom Signature" area
4. Type in your signature, or use bbcode to insert a graphic
5. Important! Click on the "Change profile" button at the bottom, when you're done!

(Authors: use our Author Signature tool at http://kboards.com/authorsig to easily show clickable covers for your books, and other author info, in your forum signature.)

·
Registered
156 Posts
helllpppp!!
what is a BBC Code? i want to create a signature but use the cover image of my story (like other posters do) but i have no clue about a BBC Code. all help (in very simple terms please... haha) greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
67,220 Posts
Catherine, have you been to the Writer's Cafe yet?  There's a thread right at the top that has a step by step for creating signatures that will be within the forum guidelines.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've updated the original post with more current information on how to update your forum signature - and a link to the Writer's Cafe instructions for putting book covers in your sig.

·
Registered
292 Posts
After you sign up and confirm your account, you must put one post or comment before setting up your signature.
Then go to Modify Profile, click on (Forum Profile Information) underneath Modify Profile

You can see the page where you are eligible to put your picture, website, signature and many other things.

Enjoy on kindle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a newbie, indie on this site.  Someone recommended it to me and I have been reading it for hours.  Terrific site.
Now I can modify my profile (I guess I'll see about that) and start to participate in the discussions.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
jillcflanagan said:
I am posting here so I can change my profile. Sorry if this is spammy.
Not at all, welcome, Jill! Your signature looks great!

Betsy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts