Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this and my book has only been listed on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited for 2 weeks. I'm wondering what I have to do (if anything) to get my reviews from Amazon.co.uk to show up on Amazon.com -- and, eventually, vice versa? Do I have to contact Amazon and request this. . . or does it tend to happen automatically after a certain period of time? If I have to contact Amazon, can someone please tell me how? I have not been able to find any way of contacting a person via Author Central, and there are no Help topics that address this issue.

Thanks so much for you help!

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
It happens automatically. Don't know how long it takes or if there is a minimum before it happens. Whatever you do, don't copy and paste them across.

·
Registered
625 Posts
If it's a verified purchase, it usually will show up across the board in all countries. Usually. Not always.
If the review is international but not reviewed after a purchase, it probably won't.
It's up to Zon if they transfer it or not. I don't think you can get them to do anything through customer support regarding this.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yeah, they're pretty good at showing them across stores, particularly USA to UK and vice-versa. Think there's only a small difference between the reviews on my permafree between the two stores. Like 740-odd on US and 730-ish on UK.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, they're pretty good at showing them across stores, particularly USA to UK and vice-versa. Think there's only a small difference between the reviews on my permafree between the two stores. Like 740-odd on US and 730-ish on UK.
That's really good to know. Having just begun, I only have a handful of reviews on the UK site and would like to see them show up in the US, but clearly they either will or they won't and it's out of my hands! Thanks, and congrats on having such a large review base.

·
Registered
577 Posts
That's really good to know. Having just begun, I only have a handful of reviews on the UK site and would like to see them show up in the US, but clearly they either will or they won't and it's out of my hands! Thanks, and congrats on having such a large review base.
No worries! The key with reviews is to be patient, they take time and sales (or giveaways) to appear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts