Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had about 10-15 samples in queue to download to my kindle when I got it.  When I turned it on I figured out how to get all the books downloaded but none of the samples moved over and they don't seem to be in queue at amazon any more...does anyone know how to get these?  If not, is there a way to get the list of samples I had requested to I can request again?

Thanks for any help.

DeDe

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
You turned on Whispernet and had good signal strength?

Amazon does not keep track of samples, beyond the last ten items you downloaded.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pooh...yeah the signal strength was good...I got all the books I had bought, just none of the samples...unless I have no idea how it's labeled a sample...it's it pretty obvious?

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Also, have you checked the sort order to make sure you can find them?  Try resorting newest first!

Samples are clearly labeled as samples.

Betsy

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I would wager that the samples time out after a while if they don't get through.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phooey...I had a ton of books I sampled in the past few weeks...no clue what they were...guess I'll have to re-read a bunch of the threads.

Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I had that happen the other day with some samples. My Amazon account said they'd been delivered, but they didn't show up on my Kindle. There doesn't seem to be a way to resend them from the account (at least not that I could see), so I just re-downloaded them.

Your browser history might still have the links of what books you looked at.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts