Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here. Is there a better way to ask this question? All I'm aware of for sales reporting is lump sums from Amazon worldwide. No title breakdown at all. I want to earmark income from a new book to donate to a cause.
Has anyone with multiple books found a way to see income from just one title among many? Number of units sold is less interesting to me.
FYI most of my books on healing in various forms.
Thanks for this forum :)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
All that info is in your KDP account. Go to the beta reports, select orders, and then filter as necessary.

I haven't used the classic dashboard for a long time, but you can filter by title there as well.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
There is a dropdown for monthly sales.

Go to your KDP Bookshelf. Hit 'Reports'. After you see the bar graph, hit "Month To Date". It lists the books ordered, sold, and the numbers by book.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I download the MS Excel reports each month and enter that data into an MS Access database so I have the full history for all my books. In KDP, click Reports, then change the data range of the graph to the prior month, then scroll to the bottom and click Generate Report. This gives you a complete look at that month, by individual sale of each individual title.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts