Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suppose it may have been discussed before, but I was wondering how to sell books as a package deal on Amazon.com, or elsewhere. For instance, if I had written a trilogy (which I plan on doing eventually) and wanted to sell all 3 books together as a package, perhaps for a discounted price, how would I do that? An example would be the Harry Potter box set books 1-7. (I was surprised to see that the boxed set gives an ISBN number. I suppose that they assign one to a whole set?). If anyone has actually done this, please let me know as I'm fairly ignorant. Also, has anyone actually done this?

·
Registered
982 Posts
jtshelnutt said:
I suppose it may have been discussed before, but I was wondering how to sell books as a package deal on Amazon.com, or elsewhere. For instance, if I had written a trilogy (which I plan on doing eventually) and wanted to sell all 3 books together as a package, perhaps for a discounted price, how would I do that? An example would be the Harry Potter box set books 1-7. (I was surprised to see that the boxed set gives an ISBN number. I suppose that they assign one to a whole set?). If anyone has actually done this, please let me know as I'm fairly ignorant. Also, has anyone actually done this?
You mean as an omnibus, right?

To my understanding, you just upload it as a new e-book.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts