Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined; I've been lurking since I got my Kindle on my birthday in April - Love it! Just got the green M-edge cover, waiting to preorder the accompanying light, and am perusing the sites for a skin....  I love when I get to read these boards. I just wish I had more time to read....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the Boards!  Reading more is the beauty of the Kindle...easy to take where ever you go.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. I'm a Texas girl myself, but currently living in Florida. Most of my family live in Texas and my children and grandchildren live in the Houston area. Glad to have you join us. :)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, sport91! Glad you found us!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Good morning and welcome to the boards sport91.
I'm sure you will love it here :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi sport91 - welcome from a displaced Texan - got lots of Texans on the board.  This is a terrific place to be, only problem it does take away from our kindle reading time  :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Sport91! Glad you love your Kindle and KindleBoards.  I think you'll find we have tons of information here.....
jp

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, thanks for all the warm welcomes! I'm in the DFW area and don't always get a ton of internet/forum time with the job, but it's a nice escape to get to know other folks as well. 

I'll see Y'all later! :)

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Kathy said:
Welcome. I'm a Texas girl myself, but currently living in Florida. Most of my family live in Texas and my children and grandchildren live in the Houston area. Glad to have you join us. :)
I am from Houston... It's HOT here too! How is the rain in Florida? Planning my Disney trip, and have heard A LOT of bad weather has been sitting on top of there, plus what is going on with the shuttle did it land?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Enjoy the boards

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Meredith Sinclair said:
I am from Houston... It's HOT here too! How is the rain in Florida? Planning my Disney trip, and have heard A LOT of bad weather has been sitting on top of there, plus what is going on with the shuttle did it land?
I recently moved from NE Houston to NE Texas... hubby is still living/working in Houston during the week and comes home on weekends. I miss my Houston winters and my grandkids!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
How is the weather in Texas

1 - 20 of 24 Posts