Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
G

·
Oprah is doing her, traditional morning after the Oscar show. She will be filming in the Kodak Theater. Hugh will be one of her guests and she usually gets one or two of the big winners.

She has been on break since right after the inauguration.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Heads up, Leslie! Barbara Walters is interviewing Hugh on her special which airs Sunday right before the Oscars. She showed a short clip from the interview during The View today....where she jokingly asked him if all the rumors that he was gay were true (despite his being married). He evidently has a great sense of humor. Gave her a very effeminate response  :D There were some wonderful textiles displayed in that clip. Barbara says at one point in the interview he lap danced with her, which I find a little disturbing to think about! I guess we'll have to stay tuned for Sunday.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
tlshaw said:
Ok, I am sure you already know, but I saw on tv tonight that Hugh Jackman is hosting the Oscars Sunday. I just had to let Leslie know. ;)
And here he is in his Oscar tux!

I can't believe no one else has posted a Hugh picture on this thread yet. What kind of fans are you, anyway? ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Wisteria Clematis said:
Heads up, Leslie! Barbara Walters is interviewing Hugh on her special which airs Sunday right before the Oscars. She showed a short clip from the interview during The View today....where she jokingly asked him if all the rumors that he was gay were true (despite his being married). He evidently has a great sense of humor. Gave her a very effeminate response :D There were some wonderful textiles displayed in that clip. Barbara says at one point in the interview he lap danced with her, which I find a little disturbing to think about! I guess we'll have to stay tuned for Sunday.
Dementia is a sad thing in the elderly....LOL

Bawa, it's time to retire!

Thanks for the heads up, Wisteria...

L

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
Oprah is doing her, traditional morning after the Oscar show. She will be filming in the Kodak Theater. Hugh will be one of her guests and she usually gets one or two of the big winners.

She has been on break since right after the inauguration.
I have watched Oprah exactly once in my life and we know what day that was! I am not sure I can suffer through her again, even for Hugh.

L

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Leslie said:
And here he is in his Oscar tux!

I can't believe no one else has posted a Hugh picture on this thread yet. What kind of fans are you, anyway? ;D ;D
Dayum, he's gorgeous....

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hugh will not only be on Oprah on Monday following Oscar night, but tomorrow as well for a pre-Oscar interview. I saw the preview of tomorrow's show when I switched to that channel to catch the local news.

Leslie, I am not a fan of Oprah either!!  :-\

1 - 20 of 56 Posts