Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I probably never would have noticed this buried in the Smashwords report, but Phoenix just told me about TrackerBox, software that imports all your various sales reports (except Apple, sadly), and spits out reports.

Anyway, I saw this teeny little blip that said "Blio" and I was like--really?

It was like Snipe hunting and actually catching a Snipe!

Incidentally, I liked TrackerBox until I closed it and reopened it later, and it could not find my Publisher File, said I had no recent publishers, and a search for the .BST file come up with nothing on my hard drive whatsoever. It didn't save anything at all. I lost all my initial work. Not sure I'll do it again, but it was a cute little program you can try free 45 days.

·
Registered
303 Posts
TexasGirl said:
I probably never would have noticed this buried in the Smashwords report, but Phoenix just told me about TrackerBox, software that imports all your various sales reports (except Apple, sadly), and spits out reports.

Anyway, I saw this teeny little blip that said "Blio" and I was like--really?

It was like Snipe hunting and actually catching a Snipe!

Incidentally, I liked TrackerBox until I closed it and reopened it later, and it could not find my Publisher File, said I had no recent publishers, and a search for the .BST file come up with nothing on my hard drive whatsoever. It didn't save anything at all. I lost all my initial work. Not sure I'll do it again, but it was a cute little program you can try free 45 days.
That file ought to be there somewhere it can't run without creating the file, and it can't delete the file. If you still want to try it out, let me know and I'll help you with any problems.

Also, I just added Apple support in the latest build.

Sorry you had trouble.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries, Mark. I'm sure it was a random blip. It IS a cute little program and more people should discover it!

Go! Discover!

http://www.storyboxsoftware.com/tdownload.htm

If I wasn't already using QuickBooks, I would have immediately dove back in. I HATE Smash's AND iTunes' reports and would love to just paste them in something that made the gobledygook be recognizable. And you did that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts