Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait any longer for the arrival of my K2!!!!  While I am waiting I have read the boards for K2 accessories (since I have a K1); downloaded my books that were on K1 to my K2; downloaded some samples to K2, looked at the video on amazon about K2's.......I am going crazy waiting to see the big brown truck!!!! (its a good thing I finished my work already!)  ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Go take a nice hot bath, it's guaranteed to make the truck show up at a most inopportune time.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It just ARRIVED!!!!! However, while waiting ALL day for UPS man, I was sitting in chair by window. I decided to somehow stretch raising my arms above my head and I heard a pop.  Now I can't move my arm above my shoulder and it hurts ALOT!!!! Have a bag of frozen corn on shoulder. I make a funny picture....upon seeing UPS truck I ran to door, frozen corn on shoulder, to take package from driver! HA HA nothing is getting in the way of my new K2.

off to go charge it and play!

p.s. my friend who is a chiropractor is coming by after work to check out shoulder. hope its just a pulled muscle.....

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am LOVING my new K2....and think I found a home for my K1 (my sister in law would love it and treasure it).  It took a while for all my books to download, but I am now up and running!  As for my shoulder, my friend said nothing is dislocated. (thank goodness) He said it may just pulled a pulled muscle. He said not to move my arm too much and to keep ice on it. Will do! Thankful for being able to hold the kindle with one hand! Thanks everyone for your well wishes!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Congrats Melissa on your non-serous shoulder and your K2 and your SIL getting your K1 -  What a wonderful day for you!

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Mine has shipped, but not yet arrived. I also ordered a skin and an Oberon cover and they haven't arrived either.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
^^which skin?  Which cover?  Come on folks, get with the program.  We need details. 
I'm just kidding.  But I am always interested in what others have chosen. 
deb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts