Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I told my parents they were buying me an e-reader for the holidays, period. So they told me to order one on amazon. Thus began my research of the Sony E-reader vs. Kindle-and eventually I decided the Kindle was worth the extra money. But I didn't even think about the fact that my Sony one would be here by now (or soon, ordered on the 24th) and I'm not getting the Kindle until March!
I know this board is bias, but please tell me what I want to hear: that it's worth the wait, that I made the right choice.

I

·
0 Posts
[size=90pt]it's worth the wait, that I made the right choice[size=90pt]it's worth the wait, that I made the right choice[size=90pt]it's worth the wait, that I made the right choice

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bacardi,
thanks for that link. I actually went ahead and got a refurbished one. With that amazing return policy how could I not?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
When you receive your Kindle and have a couple of days (or for some people, hours) to experience it wonders, we can give you details on One Click Anonymous.

VA

PS: I'd be asking Amazon cards for christmas gifts. So notify those family members that usually get Borders or B&N gift cards

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
When you receive your Kindle and have a couple of days (or for some people, hours) to experience it wonders, we can give you details on One Click Anonymous.

VA

PS: I'd be asking Amazon cards for christmas gifts. So notify those family members that usually get Borders or B&N gift cards
And you can get Amazon e-certificates at Coinstar machines with no processing fees... And if you change at least $40 before Dec 7, you can get a bonus $10 from Coinstar. www.coinstar.com

Betsy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts