Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hythloday has arrived safe and sound.  A student just dropped him off and I have him charging as we speak!  Now all I have to do is stay focused on teaching my students for the rest of the day. ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
jdsmke said:
Hythloday has arrived safe and sound. A student just dropped him off and I have him charging as we speak! Now all I have to do is stay focused on teaching my students for the rest of the day. ;D
Good luck!

Don't you have a pop quiz you can give them? One where they have to write out really long essay answers? LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
jdsmke said:
Hythloday has arrived safe and sound. A student just dropped him off and I have him charging as we speak! Now all I have to do is stay focused on teaching my students for the rest of the day. ;D
Just think that Hythloday will be all charge and ready to go, after you done at work, so you won't have to wait for it to charge.

On second the other hand I'm sure you're students will love a pop quiz like leslie said. ;)

Well enjoy Hythloday what ever you do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
Let us know how Hythloday did at his/her first day of school.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,456 Posts
Jealous!

I have really stepped up the hype on having Kindle on my Christmas wishlist.

We were going to cut back on gift-giving this year... but I'm a good lobbyist. Wish me luck.

And congratulations, jdsmke!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
Congrats jdsmke! It will be a love affair.  Good luck Harvey!! If you want send us all Mrs. Harvey's email & we can do some serious begging for you.  ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
Harvey said:
I have really stepped up the hype on having Kindle on my Christmas wishlist.

We were going to cut back on gift-giving this year... but I'm a good lobbyist. Wish me luck.
Harvey, do you mean to say you don't have a Kindle yet? OMGoodness we are just going to have to tell Santa to get on the sled and get you one this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
sailor said:
Harvey, do you mean to say you don't have a Kindle yet? OMGoodness we are just going to have to tell Santa to get on the sled and get you one this year.
I was a bit shocked myself when I saw his user bar....forum owner is Kindless!!!

Congrats on Hythloday's arrival!!! Hmmm, if you were teaching 1st grade, you could do what my girlfriend does with her class...independent reading time ;)
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top