Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered it last night. Is there anyway I can have it deleted and credited to my account? I was just in a hurry and messed up the process. I did download lots of great books!
  Kdawna

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
kdawna said:
I ordered it last night. Is there anyway I can have it deleted and credited to my account? I was just in a hurry and messed up the process. I did download lots of great books!
Kdawna
Contact Amazon Customer Service and let them know what happened. You should be able to have them credit your account.

·
Registered
723 Posts
kdawna said:
Kdawna
You have 7 days to be refunded.
But I don't know the process, someone will explain it but I might guess you email CS?

EL

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
davem2bits said:
Contact Amazon support, they will credit you and suck the book off your K.
There's a guy in Hong Kong who pays good money for that.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finallly got around to calling them and they are going to credit my account in a couple days.
I forgot to tell them I had downloaded a Crockpot book and when I open it , it was a book on basket weaving. Strange!
They were really nice  and quick at customer service. I couldn't believe it when the phone rang back almost immediately.
Kdawna

·
Registered
737 Posts
kdawna said:
I forgot to tell them I had downloaded a Crockpot book and when I open it , it was a book on basket weaving.
That happened to me once with a DTB. When I returned it to the store, the clerk said some juvenille deliquent had switched alot of dust jackets around. She didn't understand why I was smiling when I left the store.

The seed doesn't fall far from the tree.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts