Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I am trying not to skip with delight, especially since I am at work.

I have had my first interview published at blogcritics.org/books, I am the interviewer not the interviewee. I did actually have to write a short bit at the beginning, yay for being asked to write something :) No money changed hands but its so nice seeing my words on someone else's website.
I think i might die of excitement when I finally publish a book.

Thank you to Linda Acaster for being my first Indie Author to accept.

If anyone else is interested in having an interview with me that would be published on blogcritics email me :)
Trad and Indie authors welcome.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Congrats on doing an interview!

Do you actually ask the questions?

Because many of the interviews I have done so far, I supplied both the answers and the questions, so I would be happy to answer questions that someone else asks me, since it's a bit more fun.

ETA: Not that mind doing the other kind at all, mind you, as it is still exposure - I just mean that surprise questions are nice sometimes.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ask the questions.

To me its not really an interview if you do both sides, but if there is something you want to say I am always open to including questions you wanted asked.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To those who do go and read the interview can I ask that you please retweet/fb whatever your social media of choice is.
Just trying to get some buzz going for Indie Authors.

The more visibility we can get for every author the better for everyone. There are still lots of people/readers who don't know indie authors exist.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts