Kindle Forum banner

I am insane!

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Kind 
#1 ·
Ok, someone PLEASE stop me! I just ordered not ONE but THREE BB Kindle travel bags! Have mercy...help me! LOL!

#4 ·
I got the plain black, Stephanie Plum, AND Twilight! Black to match whatever, Stephanie Plum to match purple ROH cover, Twilight to match red Sun cover! Well, I think I've got the baby K2 covered! Calgon, take me away!

#5 ·
You're progressing well on the KindleBoards 12-step program:
Step one:  Buy a Kindle
Step two:  Join Kindleboards
Step three:  Buy a skin.
Step four:  Buy a second skin
Step five:  Buy an Oberon cover (or M edge or....)
Step six:  Buy a light (MightyBrite, Lightwedge...)
Step seven:  Buy the perfect bag, tote, briefcase, knapsack
Step eight:  Buy a second Oberon cover
Step nine:  Buy a case to put the cover in
Step ten:  Buy a second Kindle
Step eleven:  Buy another perfect bag, tote, briefcase, knapsack
Step twelve:  Give up counting your Kindle accessories

Betsy

#7 ·
Well, I just completed step six and ordered a Mighty Brite Dual 2 (posted about it elsewhere) so now about a bag. Isnt there a hard drive bag somebody was blogging about that has room for all the accessories?? (and still sorta masculine)

Actually, need a bag that will hold the Kindle2 with accessories and Oberon cover, and also the Oberon journal which is the same size, and also the book lite, both chargers, earbuds, and a couple of ink pens. Maybe also hold 2 quarters so I can call a good support group!

#8 ·
I just don't know about this 12-step program for accessories.  In theory it sounds very practical.  However in reality no one has hit bottom.  That will make it difficult to find sponsors. 

Perhaps we could start a meeting where we bring all of our covers, lights, bags, purses, and other items to trade.  That might save us some money!

#9 ·
We do have sponsors:  DecalGirl, M-Edge, Amazon, Oberon.....LOL!

And, we do have meetings:  in Buy, Barter & Trade, the Kindlers Anonymous meetings are always open!  Trade away!

Betsy

#13 ·
luvmy4brats said:
Oh look, I've successfully completed our 12-step program.

And to the OP, you are not insane..you are enabled. ;D
Does that mean you get/have to start over?

#16 ·
I sure you do hope the husband isn't home when the beautiful, big brown truck comes!  He may flip out when he sees I ordered THREE travel bags!  LOL!  At least he doesn't rant and rave, he just has this little "look" he casts my way! Of course, I send back my sweetest and best "but I couldn't help myself" smile right back!!!

#17 ·
LADennis said:
I got the plain black, Stephanie Plum, AND Twilight! Black to match whatever, Stephanie Plum to match purple ROH cover, Twilight to match red Sun cover! Well, I think I've got the baby K2 covered! Calgon, take me away!
LOL--that Stephanie Plum fabric sucked me in as well. I bought it in the naked K sleeve version, and I'll probably pick up the travel bag as well later on. That lavender is the most unusual shade--purple in some lights, blue in others or when up against a denim or dusky shade. With the white & brown swirls, it goes with a lot too. Simply gorgeous & a great design.

I keep telling myself I've got enough bags......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.