Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
I love a good tar and feathering as much as the next kindleboarder, but I do like Courtney, so I'm gonna need to see some more incentive first.

Get another Krista singing video on youtube, and I'll grab my pitchfork right away.  Its right over there, in case I need it.

Heck, I'll even take a 'Krista humming March of the Valkyries' video.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kalen ODonnell said:
I love a good tar and feathering as much as the next kindleboarder, but I do like Courtney, so I'm gonna need to see some more incentive first.
BUT SHE IS BEHIND and I need her to publicly state what I'm thinking about a show we both watch. I NEED THAT TODAY.

Get another Krista singing video on youtube, and I'll grab my pitchfork right away. Its right over there, in case I need it.

Heck, I'll even take a 'Krista humming March of the Valkyries' video.
pffffffffffft there is a Krista talking one, a Krista singing one, what more do you people want?

G

·
I'm mad at Justhost for being a crappy, slow webhoster that is down half the time and so slow the other half of the time that I can prepare lunch in the time it takes to load my website. :mad:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm mad that I have no chocolate.

I'm also angry with myself because I have no willpower--release day, and I keep refreshing Amz to look at sales and ranking.

(Incidentally, the willpower thing is why I have no chocolate...ANYMORE.)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Oh dear. Clearly I have been remiss! I didn't post on Tumblr because I have almost nothing to say.

Yay, Lizzie called Darcy. *whirls fingers in air* Yay.

Of course, if they hadn't borked up the romance plot a month and a half ago, this might have been actually exciting and interesting. As it is, it was kind of a, "well, at least we have forward motion on a plot that stalled a while back."

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm angry because this salad I just bought tastes awful.

Also that I'm eating salad. I'm kind of angry it's not pizza.

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Courtney Milan said:
Oh dear. Clearly I have been remiss! I didn't post on Tumblr because I have almost nothing to say.

Yay, Lizzie called Darcy. *whirls fingers in air* Yay.

Of course, if they hadn't borked up the romance plot a month and a half ago, this might have been actually exciting and interesting. As it is, it was kind of a, "well, at least we have forward motion on a plot that stalled a while back."
THANK YOU. I needed someone else to agree with me :'( :'( :-[ :-[

I used to love, love, love this series. Now I'm just side-eyeing it going seriously? Seriously? I know that me and you are in different camps re: P&P a romance (I'm in the nay), but seriously, the romance is a HUGE aspect of it and they are just frelling the life out of it. At this point? Man, if I were Darcy, I wouldn't call her back. She's in like with him. She's not in love with him. Just like. Maybe a little lust. Yay? *yawn*

It's also interesting how me and you both saw the Caroline episode in completely different ways and, yet, we both were uncomfortable with it. That tells me it failed.

/end rant

(See? I need your tumblr posts because you rant and I go, what she said. That. Or, I go, that's not what I saw, but yeah, what I saw and what she saw. All that.)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.