Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kalen ODonnell said:
I love a good tar and feathering as much as the next kindleboarder, but I do like Courtney, so I'm gonna need to see some more incentive first.
BUT SHE IS BEHIND and I need her to publicly state what I'm thinking about a show we both watch. I NEED THAT TODAY.

Get another Krista singing video on youtube, and I'll grab my pitchfork right away. Its right over there, in case I need it.

Heck, I'll even take a 'Krista humming March of the Valkyries' video.
pffffffffffft there is a Krista talking one, a Krista singing one, what more do you people want?

· Registered
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Courtney Milan said:
Oh dear. Clearly I have been remiss! I didn't post on Tumblr because I have almost nothing to say.

Yay, Lizzie called Darcy. *whirls fingers in air* Yay.

Of course, if they hadn't borked up the romance plot a month and a half ago, this might have been actually exciting and interesting. As it is, it was kind of a, "well, at least we have forward motion on a plot that stalled a while back."
THANK YOU. I needed someone else to agree with me :'( :'( :-[ :-[

I used to love, love, love this series. Now I'm just side-eyeing it going seriously? Seriously? I know that me and you are in different camps re: P&P a romance (I'm in the nay), but seriously, the romance is a HUGE aspect of it and they are just frelling the life out of it. At this point? Man, if I were Darcy, I wouldn't call her back. She's in like with him. She's not in love with him. Just like. Maybe a little lust. Yay? *yawn*

It's also interesting how me and you both saw the Caroline episode in completely different ways and, yet, we both were uncomfortable with it. That tells me it failed.

/end rant

(See? I need your tumblr posts because you rant and I go, what she said. That. Or, I go, that's not what I saw, but yeah, what I saw and what she saw. All that.)

· Registered
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Endi Webb said:
I remember when you posted about it but I couldn't see it through my company's youtube wall.

Finally watched it just now. 2 thumbs up. (and the little batman at the end was adorable.)
Batgirl! She'd be very angry to be called Batman. She has standards! ;)

But she wanted to dress up because everyone else was! And, hey! I told her it was perfectly fine. Costumes are costumes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.