Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my soon to be Mother-in-Law asked for a Kindle for her Birthday, which her kids gave her. Is it bad that since I asked for my Kindle in September, I my Brother, Sister-in-Law, Aunt, and Mother-in_law have bought/received Kindles? My Mother is getting the DX as a gift when it comes out. My other Brother bought a Sony (while not a Kindle, it is an e-book reader).

I think I should go into sales...

·
Registered
534 Posts
ProfCrash said:
I think I should go into sales...
You are just spreading the love! The love of kindles and tea! Are they all loose tea drinkers? Does the person at Teavana get warm fuzzies when they see your family coming?

Anyway, if you do go into sales, you should make sure that you are paid on commission!! ;)

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heheh When I first met my Soon to be MIL, I gave her a perfect tea maker and three teas from Teavana. She still drinks two of the teas.

I forgot my Cousin bought a K2 recently.

I tend to get obsessive about the things that I love and I can talk about them, a lot.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I don;t even think I know that many people where I live that have that many Kindles.

·
Registered
296 Posts
LOL! I have had the same experience. Since I purchased my Kindle back in August, my best friend, my husband, my mother, a couple we are friends with (both of them!), and a woman I "met" through the amazon discussion boards who wanted to see a Kindle in our town have all purchased Kindles. Last week, my sister borrowed my mother's and fell in love - but she's saving up for a Kindle 2.

I'm a firm believer that whoever loves reading and actually tries a Kindle will love it and want one. :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
suliabryon said:
I'm a firm believer that whoever loves reading and actually tries a Kindle will love it and want one. :)
That is so true.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
suliabryon said:
LOL! I have had the same experience. Since I purchased my Kindle back in August, my best friend, my husband, my mother, a couple we are friends with (both of them!), and a woman I "met" through the amazon discussion boards who wanted to see a Kindle in our town have all purchased Kindles. Last week, my sister borrowed my mother's and fell in love - but she's saving up for a Kindle 2.

Yup. The convenience is awesome and the environmental footprint is nice too. Normally, one of the two argments is all that it takes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts