Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email telling me to call them, so I did, and a living, breathing person answered.  So, contrary to the rumors being spread, it's not a soulless machine behind the curtain.

I wanted to inform them that their review system sucks, and their logon screen hasn't yet mastered the 1980's technology of cookies, but I didn't want to make any enemies.

I did, however, complain about having to unpublish all 136 of my books and republish them under a new account because my tax information has changed, but they gave me the standard, 'That's just the way it works,' reply.  But they sounded sympathic while saying it.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
swolf said:
I did, however, complain about having to unpublish all 136 of my books and republish them under a new account because my tax information has changed, but they gave me the standard, 'That's just the way it works,' reply. But they sounded sympathic while saying it.
Ohmygosh what??

My account was frozen in limbo until I screwed with the tax info and fixed it (well, the tech support via email helped me fix it.) So now when I file my new tax info next year I will have to republish everything under a new account? That is INSANE. I won't do that. (PubIt! might not even be around next year so this could all be moot.) I'll get tech support to change my tax info and keep the account I have now or I might seriously quit them again like I did last year. They need to get their shit together. Seriously.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts