Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is not the most attractive photo of my bubbie but the cat - Deebo - is classic! Chris is eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream and Deebo REALLY wants some!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn it!! give me the ice cream!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chynared21 said:
LOL!!! My Monroe loves ice cream and I usually let her lick the bowl clean :)
I want to see Monroe!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buttercup said:
Haha, those are too cute!
:D thanks. I'm partial to them so I ALWAYS think they are cute!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Kirstin said:
damn it!! give me the ice cream!!
How Cute! I sure hope kitty got some ice cream after that poor look and out-stretched arm.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chynared21 said:
Monroe's picture is up with Max & Jonni's on the pet thread, but she's not eating ice cream...she had gotten into DD's drawing paper and went to town ;-p
No, your pics on that thread are red x's. :(

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chynared21 said:
I thought my pictures disappeared but someone else said that they were still there :-\
They lied to you!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chynared21 said:
LOL, I just went in and changed the picture urls and they're there :) Go and check out my fur babies.
awww!! cute!!! I think I like animals more than people sometimes :)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
chynared21 said:
LOL, I'm always telling my girlfriends how much I hate people sometimes :p
Get out! Chris has a favorite phrase "People are d##ks!" It is usually while he is driving but he says it on a daily basis - followed by "I hate people"

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Kirstin said:
Get out! Chris has a favorite phrase "People are d##ks!" It is usually while he is driving but he says it on a daily basis - followed by "I hate people"
Now that is funny! Last year when I took DD and two others to religion class, I'd try to make a left turn while waiting for the opposing traffic to figure out what they're going to do. I know I say it often but it knocked my socks off when all three kids said it at the same time for me :p

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chynared21 said:
Now that is funny! Last year when I took DD and two others to religion class, I'd try to make a left turn while waiting for the opposing traffic to figure out what they're going to do. I know I say it often but it knocked my socks off when all three kids said it at the same time for me :p
ha ha ha - I am wondering if the two others say it in front of their parents and the parents wonder where they picked THAT up!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts