Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought it last night and used Amazon Prime. For 3.99 shipping I got it today. It was waiting for me when I got home tonight. I love Amazon Prime!
I am charging it right now but I will admit I am afraid I will hurt it.
I have a cover coming tomorrow and I think that will make me feel a little more secure.
The instructions say I can use the Kindle while it is charging?
I am off to play!!
Bonnie

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congratulations!  I hope you enjoy your K2 as much as I have enjoyed mine.  Good luck and post back your thoughts on your new Kindle.  One word of caution: this thing is addictive!  :eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
yea....i have a plan to build a wall in my basement this weekend, but with my Kindle arriving friday, i dont know if i am actually going to do any of that project or not....and i really need to get it done....maybe i will work for a few hours doing the framing in the morning, and then read all afternoon :)

as much as i love hobbies, it kinda sucks i must say - i play the piano, i play video games, i read, i work on my house....not enough time in the day to get all that done!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations.  You're going to love it. 
deb

·
Registered
99 Posts
I ordered a K2 for my son in Iraq a couple of days ago. Since I'm protecting it to the hilt with accessories, I decided to save a few dollars and go with the free shipping option. I just know I'm going to want one for myself once I get his and load some books onto it for him. The screen protector and skin from DecalGirl are already here, but I haven't opened them yet.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the community as well. I think you're going to love your Kindle, and this is a great community too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You all are right I LOVE my Kindle. My husband commented in the car, I was playing with the Kindle, he wondered if I would ever put it away. I think the answer is no. It is so much fun.
I love to read so I already have a lot of books on it.
I bought the M-Edge cover in mocha. It came today one day after the Kindle. I am so glad to have something to put the Kindle in to protect it.
It is going to be a fun weekend!!
Thanks to all.
Bonnie

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations Bonnie.  Have fun.
deb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts