Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some extra funds, but instead of buying more Kindle accessories I bought...BOOKS!  :eek: ;D

Is that crazy or what? LOL!

·
Registered
460 Posts
That was probably a good call. I've ended up spending more money on accessories than I care to admit; I swear I'm building a small wardrobe of K2 "clothes".  ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
It's all weel and good to glam up your Kindle, but ita ll comes down to it is a reading device. Need to keep the books flowing, too. or in the imortal word of Johnny Five, "INPUT!"

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I was feeling bad about it until I was in the bookstore with a friend today and I realized that half the table in front of me I either had on Kindle or at least the sample of the book.. I felt good about saving some $$$$

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Found a twenty dollar bill in one of my pockets when I went to do laundry, and I was good--I did not think Decal Girl or Oberon or BorsaBella, I thought Coinstar!!!!  Amazon GC!

:D

·
Registered
377 Posts
VictoriaP said:
Found a twenty dollar bill in one of my pockets when I went to do laundry, and I was good--I did not think Decal Girl or Oberon or BorsaBella, I thought Coinstar!!!! Amazon GC!

:D
LOL! Good for you!

·
Registered
106 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
I had some extra funds, but instead of buying more Kindle accessories I bought...BOOKS! :eek: ;D

Is that crazy or what? LOL!
i think you need professional help, you have some deep personal issues to sort out ;)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Books are a good thing.  Accessories are too--why not do both? LOL!  I love when I find money in a pocket.  Found money!!!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I would still consider buying a book.... so no worries.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts