Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everytime I see the two stars under my name. I feel like I haven't gotten very good reviews.

Melissa

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Crack me up.  Trust me, there's a few here with five stars and they don't always get good reviews.  LOL.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
rofl.  I'm sure you'd make an excellent book, Mel.  You know most of us don't judge a book by its cover.  Or an author by their stars.  ;D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
That's why we're all striving for something in the middle, WC.  A good solid 3, perhaps.  Nothing wrong with 3.  It's a goal.  ;D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Are you kidding me, I am just happy I finally reached 50 posts & am not Dr. Suess anymore.......felt like a slacker.
But you're right, 3 stars is a good goal.........how many posts is that??!! ???
kjn

·
Registered
361 Posts
Well, it's good to have something to strive for.........It'll take me forever!
kjn

·
Registered
366 Posts
So I decided to take your place for once. :D  Of course the "tacky" comment can be taken a couple of different ways as well.  Oh wait was that tacky as well? ;D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
thejackylking said:
I guess we should stop mauling this poor girl and quit hijacking her thread. :D
Of course, I think I see why she only has two stars. She could jump in here and either vigorously defend herself, or at least call y'all names. lol, that'll get the post count up. Come on Melissa! Raise that reply count! Start making pop-culture reference jokes. We're all behind you on this one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts