Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does everyone else feel like this?

After nine months of selecting, editing, cover design, doubts, excitement etc, I finally pressed the 'publish' button on my book of short stories. The baby is born. Now I want to show everyone the results. The list of websites, Facebook, Twitter, and forums all need to see my beautiful baby. But first stop is this forum (my immediate writing family). However, I couldn't find my instructions for putting the book in the signature. It's taken about two hours, but I've finally done it  ;D.  Some new babies can be a problem  ::)
I'm now off to the other forums with photographs of my baby  :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
So you're going to spend the next 8 months living on your couch, getting 4 hours of sleep a day, losing your soul as the needs of your infant supercede your own needs, and growing record amounts of hair on your legs and armpits?

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Emily Ryan-Davis said:
So you're going to spend the next 8 months living on your couch, getting 4 hours of sleep a day, losing your soul as the needs of your infant supercede your own needs, and growing record amounts of hair on your legs and armpits?
8 months in front of the computer losing my soul to marketing, watching rankings, worrying about sales... :p.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I finished a novel draft last week.  It felt like running a marathon.  On my butt.

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EC Sheedy said:
Way to go! Love that PUBLISH button... And cool cover, by the way. :)

Will now live in fear and trembling of a reviewer saying my baby is ugly :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts