Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh boy, this is my 101st post. I guess that means the tea party is over, but the Mad Hatter was getting a little tiresome. Now I need to find  about Madeleine L'Engle.

·
Registered
788 Posts
One of my favorite books when I was younger was a Madeline L'Engle. She wrote "Swiftly Tilting Planet" among other things. So I guess it's just best if you hold on?

Now excuse me while I go look for some clues!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah, none of her stuff is Kindled. I've been clicking the  "would like to read..." button now and then, but no luck so far.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
What !?!  You mean my status an a Kindle forum is an author who has no Kindle books?  Well, that's just wrong.  I demand a new status.  I demand a Kindled author. 

Maybe I'll just have to start posting a lot more  ;)

tlshaw - congrats on your promotion to a new author (even if it isn't a Kindle friendly author)

·
Registered
260 Posts
kim said:
What !?! You mean my status an a Kindle forum is an author who has no Kindle books? Well, that's just wrong. I demand a new status. I demand a Kindled author.

Maybe I'll just have to start posting a lot more ;)

tlshaw - congrats on your promotion to a new author (even if it isn't a Kindle friendly author)
I concur! Move me up a level immediately!! ;D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I like the photo on the book cover!

And now that I'm about the leave Madeleine behind, I apologize to her for making assumptions about her unkindleness without doing proper research.   

Thanks for the info Betsy.

Oops, I forgot.  It takes 250 (not 200) posts to move to the next level.  Ok, so Madeleine and I will be around a while  :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
kim said:
I like the photo on the book cover!

And now that I'm about the leave Madeleine behind, I apologize to her for making assumptions about her unkindleness without doing proper research.

Thanks for the info Betsy.
Me too, sorry Madeleine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts