Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the plunge and ordered a skin for Estelle. Oh yeah, and I just named her, too!! Estelle is a K1 that I received in Nov 08 and who I have decided will be staying with me until she dies (or I do, whichever comes first).

I used the coupon posted here so that was awesome! It's this one...
Pink Tranquility.

Now, I think I MAY want a new cover. I am very used to reading Estelle while she's in the original K1 cover. I like the Oberon ones BUT:

A) They are too expensive for me right now
B) I do not use leather products

I'd love some suggestions. ;D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Lovely skin for Estelle.
She must just be beaming!

The M-edge cases come in non leather (imitation leather) and at a better price than the leather ones.
So that is something to consider.

Eric

·
Registered
300 Posts
ELDogStar said:
Lovely skin for Estelle.
She must just be beaming!

The M-edge cases come in non leather (imitation leather) and at a better price than the leather ones.
So that is something to consider.

Eric
I have a M-edge imitation leather in royal blue. I don't think they offer a cover in pink except for Kindle 2.
I also have a K1 it good to hear from another K1 lover.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Estelle's new skin will be gorgeous!  I am a pink girl myself, although my Sookie hasn't been decked out in pink yet.  Sookie's first skin is the Monet: Garden at Giverny but I ordered her a new one last night: Lilies...both are from decalgirl.  Sookie loves her Oberon Tree of Life but I know that I will eventually want to get another cover for a change.

Have you checked out the BorsaBella Kindle bags at etsy.com?  They are $25.00 and beautiful!  Just go to www.etsy.com and then search for BorsaBella's page.  Easy to find and beautiful to look at!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts