Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got my kindle today...  I'm already obsessed.  Just wanted to blurt that out. anybody have any often missed points of advice i need to take into account? i'm mostly just staring at it right now, and started rifling through the kindle store for some reading to start with.  k, have a nice night all

·
Registered
224 Posts
1 click buy is one women's joy another mans pain! gratz also :eek:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Brandon -

Congratulations!!!

LEt us know how you feel about it Saturday after you've had some bonding time with your Kindle.

What book(s) have you downloaded to read?

Happy Kindling,

Marci

G

·
congrats!  There are lots of free books at Amazon you can get.  It's easiest to find them via computer.  You sort them by price and just check on all of the ones that cost 0.00 that you like.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Kongrats Brandon12!!!  It's so wonderful getting your Kindle that you hardly know where you want to begin.  The advice on the free books from Amazon is excellent!!  Just go to Kindle books and select to sort lowest price to highest price and anything free will be right there on top of the list.  We never know when the price is going to jump back up.... so my recommendation is that if there is a book there that you want.... get it while you can.  Keep us posted on how you're doing!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
YEA for Brandon!

Congrats -

Happy Reading - lots of 0 prices posted here!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Congratulations, Brandon. Welcome to the club. Give us a report when you come up for air, okay?

L

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Congrats, you'll love it.  :)  Take a look at the free Kindle books they have on Amazon.com....sort by low to high price.  :)  Also, check out the Almost Human series written by Melanie Nowak....book set 1-3 is only $9.99.  Wonderful read, and very addicting.

G

·
^---Time to poke the penquin!!  Now that you have had it a while what do you think?  Is it all you thought it would be and more?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.