Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I showed my kindle to my hair stylist, he's an avid reader and loves gadgets so I knew he would be interested. Sure enough, I went back for another appointment and he purchased one! He said he loves it. Not only that but his friend has ordered a DX. He was going to get a second kindle but decided why have two of the same? So they ordered the DX. I'll find out on my next appointment if they like it or not.

Do I qualify as an enabler?  :p ;D

·
Registered
123 Posts
No, no.  Definitely not.  You were just helping a friend!  Enablers encourage others to buy more than 3 covers for their Kindle.  Not that I would EVER do that (ahem) (cough)  (nose grows alarmingly).  Ok, so maybe you are.  But I'm worse!  :)

Kim

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehehe, while I was there I showed him my decalgirl skin. He was definitely interested in that too!  ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
LOL!!  Ok, so maybe you Are an enabler.  Isn't it fun?  In a slight modification of an old saying from childhood, "I know you are, and so am I!"

Kim

·
Registered
460 Posts
This is how the Kindle (and ebook readers in general) will continue to become more popular, through word of mouth. :)

·
Registered
675 Posts
I did the same thing with my step-mother-in-law.  She has been wanting a K2, but they are on a budget.  They came to visit last week, & she was like a little kid in a candy store.  She kept asking me, (in front of my father-law) to demo the K2.  By the time they left, she had driven him crazy.  I figure she will have her kindle by the end of summer. ;D :D HeeHee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts