Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my Saddle Tree of Life cover for my K2 - I loved it but decided that I prefer velcro to corners.  Initially, I just planned on ordering another Tree of Life in Saddle with velcro but, then the news came that Oberon was going to offer different designs and that beautiful sky blue color.  Now I'm in turmoil!! 

I think I'm going to stray away from my original plan and go for the Pond in sky blue!  I hope I can order it soon because I desperately miss my easy to fold back Oberon for reading - I haven't been comfortable reading since I mailed it off!!

Does anyone know if Oberon will be shipping the new sky blue K2 covers soon?  I understand that they should be on their website this weekend.  Thanks for any info.

Now, I have to decide if I need a new skin to go with my new cover ... such complicated decisions in my life!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
You truly are an addict  8)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hi Shawna

We are putting up the covers on Friday with the new buttons as far as when they ship it will be a few weeks from when you order.  :) IF you are getting a DX be aware however the DX will not be offered in velcro :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patrizia said:
Hi Shawna

We are putting up the covers on Friday with the new buttons as far as when they ship it will be a few weeks from when you order. :) IF you are getting a DX be aware however the DX will not be offered in velcro :)
Thanks for replying Patrizia, I was hoping you would. I'm sticking with my K2 - so I think the velcro pond in sky blue will be amazing! I can't wait to order it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts