Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Ordered a new Kindle in December 2008 and had 12 weeks to wait.  Well I couldn't.  In January 2009 I went on EBay and purchased one through an auction.  I now have a Kindle 1 and yesterday I received my Kindle 2.  Wish I could read both at once.

I would like to sell my Kindle 1.  It has only been used since January 23, 2009, less than 6 weeks.  It also has a 4 GB SD memory card.  I would like to sell it for $250.00 OBO.  I will pay shipping.

Anyone interested let me know. 

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has the standard kindle warranty.  I am sorry I don't remember if it was 1 year or 2 years.  I will look when I get home.  But it is only 6 weeks into the warranty.

To change the subject.  Is that a bichon on your picture?  I have 2 myself.  A girl and a boy.  What a small world.  They are my children.  Alex and Angel.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yes, it's Mosley, a 10 year old male.  He's been our "little guy" since he was 10 months old.  I will never have any other breed.

If you bought the kindle from eBay, was it brand new or used?  Amazon standard warranty was one year.  Customer Service can tell you how much time is remaining by the serial number.  I am definitely interested depending on this warranty.  I bought a used one off KB for a family member.  After having it for a couple of hours {she hadn't even left our house} a line appeared on the screen.  CS sent her a new one immediately, so I am very cautious now that there be plenty of warranty to cover for the price paid.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just spoke with Amazon.  There is a one year warranty on the Kindle 1.  I purchased it brand new in the box.  It had never been registered.  The warranty started in January 2009.  I have had absolutely no problems with it.  The only reason I am selling it is because I got the Kindle 2. 

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there!  I have to respond to this post as you can tell by my screename that I too am a bichon fanatic!  Is the Kindle still available or have you sold it already?  Thanks so much!!  It IS a small world!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts