Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because I finally got a Kindle 1 on ebay and have spent all my free time reading! Yay!!!! I love it. I also got an aloha red cover from DecalGirl for it. I need to put it done more as I am not getting other things done. I have been reading a whole book in a sitting everytime I pick it up. I love it! Oh, I already said that.

·
Super Moderator
67,324 Posts
So, georgiamae, I can't quite tell:  what do you think of your Kindle?  :D

(Feel free to gush here. . . .we won't roll our eyes at you like your friends and relatives do!  (at least, like MY friends and relatives do!))

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
My relatives drool with envy.  We're a big family of readers. 
Welcome back. 
deb

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Welcome.
Back or Front or even sideways.
We here at KB are glad to have your participation.
One never knows what new insights a new person brings to the reading of a beloved book.
Well anyway, indeed welcome.

Just sayin.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, even now I am tring to decide if I am going to get the Total Gym out and workout or start another book on it. I really SHOULD workout though....

·
Registered
906 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
So, georgiamae, I can't quite tell: what do you think of your Kindle? :D

(Feel free to gush here. . . .we won't roll our eyes at you like your friends and relatives do! (at least, like MY friends and relatives do!))
LOL Your family sounds like mine. I think they get tired of hearing about it so much. Glad we have this wonderful forum where people understand us. :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Heya georgiamae :)

I recently got a K1 from eBay as well. Last week, in fact. Like you, I'm finding it very hard to put down. Just decked mine out with a DecalGirl skin as well. Just goes to show the K1's are still kickin' it good.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey georgiamae and RamTheHammer, welcome back to the forum!. I know the feeling of being addicted to the Kindle after you got yours! Enjoy it all you can! I know the next thing is that you will be addicted to accessorizing it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
georgiamae said:
Yes, even now I am tring to decide if I am going to get the Total Gym out and workout or start another book on it. I really SHOULD workout though....
No no, you have to workout because it is too easy to give up. I've been grinding away at working out since February and I'm loving it!! 8)

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
So, georgiamae, I can't quite tell: what do you think of your Kindle? :D

(Feel free to gush here. . . .we won't roll our eyes at you like your friends and relatives do! (at least, like MY friends and relatives do!))
Mine roll their eyes. Then they end up buying one a few months later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts