Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once I've checked out "New Replies to my Posts" (first things first  ;) ), I usually choose "Show Unread Posts Since Last Visit".

I would love to be able to scroll down that page marking any thread as read that I have no intention of reading (the words Oberon Cover and Australia the Movie come to mind...). 

Is this possible?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Ummmmmmm......No. I open them in a new tab, and just close the tab if I'm not interested in the topic.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Oh, honestly.... I never even noticed that button until you pointed it out. Of course, I do read each and every message.....

At least, I skim them for bad words.... ;D

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
ScottBooks said:
Once I've checked out "New Replies to my Posts" (first things first ;) ), I usually choose "Show Unread Posts Since Last Visit".

I would love to be able to scroll down that page marking any thread as read that I have no intention of reading (the words Oberon Cover and Australia the Movie come to mind...).

Is this possible?
Scott I am puzzled as to why you would not want to read the Australia Thread? ;D

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeff said:
I click on "Show Unread Posts Since Last Visit" then cherry-pick the topics that I want to read.

After reading a selected topic I go back to "Show Unread Posts Since Last Visit" repeatedly until I've read all the topics that I'm interested in reading, and then I click "MARK ALL MESSAGES AS READ".
I choose show unread posts in accessories right away. Then I mark them as all read. :D

I usually do the same with introductions (If you later post an interesting comment...I might go back and read your introduction. (If you have one...I don't)). (I'm not anti-social, more like unsocial ;) ).

Then I go to "Show Unread Posts".

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
He's not uterine-enhanced.
I'm glad to see BJ recognizes that as an enhancement. ;D

It mystifies me why anyone would mark all accessories as "unread". ::) We do discuss chargers and SD cards, not just Oberon covers and handbags, LOL!

The Australia thread, OK, I'll buy that!

Betsy

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Scott:  Come on...don't you want a nice Vera Bradley bag to put your Kindle in?  It's only a real man that can pull off a Vera.  Miss you buddy where have you been...still on the "dark" side???

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
ScottBooks said:

Is this possible?
You're breaking my heart, Scott! :(

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
ScottBooks said:
Sorry, it's just that I really really really don't like Nicole Kidman. (and did you see the reviews!?!)
Well there really isn't any discussion of Nicole in that thread (Australia movie). . . .:)

Ann

1 - 17 of 17 Posts