Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't wait until March so I bought one on EBAY.  I did not go through the auction process but used Buy It Now.  It is a new, not refurbished Kindle, factory sealed.  $415 free shipping.  I hope to have it by the end of the week or early next week at the latest.  Paid a little bit of a premium but felt it was worth it.  I received several of the accesories I ordered from Amazon today so I thought why not get a Kindle to go with them?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good for you!

We ordered both of ou Nintendo Wiis off EBay (don't ask why we have two, I'm still trying to fiure that one out).  We also had to pay a premium, but the look on our kids faces was worth it on Christmas morning.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Wow Dallas, good for you.  You've been on quite a roller coaster ride of ordering the last two days.  Hope it comes quickly.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I certainly have but I feel much better about this transaction.  The seller has a perfect EBAY rating with over 130 transactions.  Now I have to go shopping for a few books.  Can't wait!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Good for you, Dallas!  :)

Trekker gave some very good advice.  Glad you are using it.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the Kindle's arrival and some pictures hopefully of the K in its accessories.

Rock on,

Marci

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.